natural ingredients used by About time we met's skincare products


Embrace nature and unleash the epic power of natural ingredients in skincare.

We get it, taking care of your skin is a big deal and you're all about finding products that are safe and actually work. We're totally with you on that! We think Mother Nature has got the skincare game on lock. So, if you're curious about what's inside our products, dive into our Ingredients Glossary for all the deets you need.

young man convinced About time we met skincare is the best

Safety is important too

Eight of the nine products we offer are at least 99% natural. Pretty impressive, right? We believe in harnessing the power of nature to provide you with skincare that's gentle, nourishing, and effective. And the 1% that isn't natural? It's a preservative system called phenoxyethanol that's crucial for keeping harmful bacteria at bay and ensuring that our products are safe for your skin. Right now there aren't any natural preservatives as effective as this one, but don't worry we're always on the lookout.

About time we met's aha clay mask ingredients

Radiantly plump

Let's talk about our Radiance Serum which is 98% natural, with the remaining 2% made up of phenoxyethanol and a synthetic peptide called acetyl hexapeptide-8. The peptide is made from a protein found in Botox and has been proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stimulate collagen production for smoother, plumper skin. Studies have shown that the peptide is safe for long term use.

Ingredients Glossary